Various standard Type Of Viscous Fluid-Filled Damper
- Bellow's material: FES Series (styrene base TPE, Hardness JIS Type A20~70)
- Hard resin material: FPP Series (PP)
- Viscous Fluid material: FSG Series (high temperature range silicone grease, 25k~200kmm2/s equivalent)
|Grade||Hardness (JIS TYPE A)|
We suggest part geometry, bellow and viscous fluid grade to meet target damping spec of antivibration unit. Also, by combination of the color for the hard area material, it helps to identify the part.
All materials are RoHS complied.
It is completely Green product since the lid is assembled by an ultrasonic welding process. (no glue used)
Viscous Fluid-Filled Damper good at resistance to fracture and retention force .
- High Durability:
By designing harder portion at agitation point, it significantly reduces damper break at shaft retention pocket by abrasion.
- High shaft retention force:
By designing harder portion at agitation point, retention force of shaft significantly improved.
- Good vibration transmission spec:
Same(or better) vibration transmission spec with HBD, you can use easily replace to HFD.*
* it requires to change shaft pins.
Test Fixture: 3 bottom support mass model
Condition: 85 degree, horizontal setting, 3.2Grms
|In assembled, used suggested shafts
Pull speed: 50mm/min
- Sulfurless vulcanization:
Using G-Polstar, not a sulfur bridge, it does not develop corrosion at silver contact.
- High efficient production:
The viscous fluid material is sealed by hard resin cap by an ultrasonic welding process.
Since it is not a curing bonding process like conventional type rubber bumper, it can be manufactured in automated assembly line efficiently.
- Gas barrier and coefficient of loss:
By using G-Polstar material for bellows, it gets higher gas barrier and high damping than TPE.
- Wide range of material options:
B-HBD structure allows to have many material options for bellows and hard resin part.
|gas permeability test results differential pressure method
|dynamic viscoelasticity test results|
specialized thermosetting rubber to reduce dummy vibration and to absorb shock impact.